GASWORKKS MEDICAL PRACTICE
While Face-to-Face consultations are back, we still have some pretty tight protocols to ensure the safety of our patients and team.
Some of the changes are:
- You will notice our waiting room looks a little different.
- There is hand sanitiser on entry for you to use when you enter the practice.
- No more than 10 people in the waiting room at one time. There is excess seating outside if required.
- Please do not arrive at your appointment any earlier than 15 minutes beforehand. Due to the numbers restrictions we need to be careful of the number of patients waiting.
- If you have any respiratory symptoms please contact the practice on 3852 4299 before you come in.
You can book your appointments online book here or by calling the practice on 07 3852 4299.
If you have any questions please contact the team and they will be able to help you.Keeping up to date with the latest research on sun safety is crucial, so we’ve pulled together a few common facts and misconceptions about skin cancer and how it impacts you and your family.