Our doctor and nurses may be able to assist you to determine you eligibility for any of the following:
– People 40 to 49 years of age with a high risk of developing type 2 diabetes as determined by the Australian Type 2 Diabetes Risk Assessment Tool
– People 45 to 49 years of age who are at risk of developing a chronic disease
– People 75 years of age and older
– People with an intellectual disability
– Patients of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent
Please contact us to discuss making an appointment.